Sunday, March 1, 2009

Because you asked for it!

picture tag
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file folder.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Post and blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same

Chances are a random photo of ours will be an ok picture of fall foliage. Zach and I have taken a bazillion of these. First, we started taking pictures at the Aspen loop in Utah, then we moved to Ohio, so we needed fall pics of Ohio, of course. Then, we moved to North Carolina. More fall. We may not the best photographers, but isn't that red amazing? Fall is the best season. First comes the crisp air, then sweaters, my birthday, red leaves, pumpkins, scarecrows, yellow leaves, ghosts, Zach's birthday, the boys' birthdays, pilgrims, then Santa. After that I wish I could hibernate until April, or June if I'm living in Ohio.

I tag Emily, Johanna, Wende, Jen, Cari-Ann, Kelly, and anyone else on my blogroll who's up to the challenge!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love those colors!