Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Ghost Town

Today I happened to check out how many visits my blog has had since I last posted. Guess how many. 616! That's right, 616 views of my sad, vacated blog that is started to be overrun by strange, Chinese commenters.

To be honest my blog and I have had a rocky relationship the past few months and I have been toying with the idea of completely abandoning it. But with all of the moving we do, we have friends scattered all over the country who I really miss and this is the best way to keep in touch besides Facebook, I guess, but that's a whole can of worms I really don't want to open.

So, I thought I'd make a little update to let you all know what we're doing. I'm not promising any regular posting, just an update for now and then we'll see ... Stay tuned

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Thanks for sharing all of the fun posts! I love to see what you guys are up to and to see your boys getting bigger and bigger and exploring their surroundings. Keep up the blog... it's a great way to keep in touch. I'll try to keep my recent blog semi updated too.