Friday, April 1, 2011

Why I should receive the mother of the year award.

This week was the boys' spring break - they were home from school all week. Zach was in India for work. The amazing weather we were having here turned to snow and rain. Then, midweek, we all got sick and threw up a lot.

Fortunately, my supernatural nesting instincts have really kicked in and I still managed to keep my house spotless and fed my kids nothing but super delicious, nutritious meals. They don't even LIKE junk food and it's all because I am such a great mom. Oh yeah, AND I didn't let them watch any TV all week.

Want to see some proof?

April Fools!

P.S. I didn't make that pie. I bought it from Costco, which means it's about the size of an extra large pizza.

P.P.S. I didn't take any pictures, but I would also like you to know that the boys have been wearing the same outfit for three days now.

P.P.P.S. Zach gets home to the madness in just a few hours. I am anxiously counting them down.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Amber you crack me up! David's dad is in India right now too. Where was Zach while he was there?

A Hunter said...

Ha, Ha! It's nice to know it's not just me.