Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're ba-ack

Perhaps you have noticed my prolonged absence from blogging. I didn't want to announce it on my blog because, well, I didn't want a burglar to know and rob my house while I was gone. We've been out of town for a whole month visiting the spud state, and other places too. But we're back at home and nobody better think of burglarizing our place while I'm here with my pepper spray and set of well-sharpened kitchen knives. There are lots of stories to share (including an adventure over seas) so stay tuned.

4 comments:

shelley said...

hahahahaha! not sharpened steak knives! but i am the same way. i won't say anything about michael being out of town, until he's back. so then nobody will want to come over and face the wrath of my husband waiting for them. hahahaha! glad you had a good time.

Caroline said...

I was wondering where you guys went:) how was the trip? Didn't Zack go to Taiwan?

Natalie said...

Yay! Welcome home!

Brittany Collier said...

I know Idaho is foreign land, but overseas???