Monday, November 14, 2011

Zach couldn't stop laughing ...

When he saw this hat on Claire. 
I have never gotten more satisfaction out of playing dress up. He is still getting used to seeing a baby in girl clothes. Speaking of babies, my baby boys turn four this week and they are getting bikes. Oh they are going to die when they see them! Also, Zach has a birthday this week and has requested a day to play airsoft. For guys, there is no better way to make fast friends than to take them out in the woods and shoot them. I guess.

6 comments:

The "D" Family said...

That picture is adorable!

Natalie said...

She is so precious!

Toni said...

You are one of my favorite writers!

Holly said...

She is so beautiful!

Josie said...

What a beauty! So fun to dress girls. I bet your mom loves to dress her up too! Johanna

carrie said...

I really enjoy your blog! Thanks for letting me sneak on over every once in a while. Ü

Hope everyone has a great birthday!